At the SIGMA International Office we manage partnerships and international programs, and accompany all incoming and outgoing mobility students.
We try to answer all your questions, and help you during the process of preparing your stay at SIGMA, whatever the programme you choose:
- Exchange semester (Erasmus+, etc.)
- Dual degree
- Project or internship
We are your first point of welcome when you first arrive in our school, and remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your period at SIGMA.
- David Turner Director of International Relations
- Tobias Beilicke International Relations Manager
- Julia Braux International Assistant - incoming mobility and internships abroad
- Anne Lachaud International Assistant - outgoing mobility and grants